My answer: I had to ponder this for a while hmm. There's this rule that if you have small eyes, you shouldn't line your lower waterline with black eyeliner but I actually think that without eyeliner, my eyes look undefined and really top heavy.
For you guys: What makeup rules do you ignore?
After you've finished answering, feel free to check out other posts from the other Hue in the City Bloggers!
- Leticia is going to show you how to do awesome nail art with short nails.
- Ishah reviews the infamous Diamond Candle. Did she score a diamond?
- Eugenia creates a nice green and orange look using Fyrinnae.
- Mina reviews L’Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder makeup.
- Jessica thinks your lips should be ruby red during the fall.
- Melody played with the Maybelline Master Duo liners.
- Quinn found five blushes that are Fall perfect.
- Mai has perfect swatches of the Dreamworld Hermetica Hocus Pocus Eyeshadow collection.
- Aprill wants to know what you have to hide with toe concealer.