I usually keep it simple when I have a bold lip, usually just doing a liner look as opposed to a dramatic eyeshadow look so in a sense, I don't usually have trouble. I'll usually pick a feature (eyes or lips), then work around that.
Check out this week's posts from the Hue in the City Bloggers!
- Quinn shows us her 13 October favorites, which products made the cut?
- Leticia reviews the beautiful Blitz and lovely Liquid Gold pigments from Makeup Geek.
- Mai is giving away a set of Lilly Brushes AND $250!
- Mina is having a giveaway for the OFRA Cosmetics Semi Permanent Waterproof Eyebrow Gel.
- Ishah does some dazzling peacock nail art for short nails.